Have you gotten your copy of our book Keeping Chickens? Out September 17, 2019, this collection of chicken knowledge is a must have for first time and seasoned flock owners!
Whether you have chickens already or are just thinking of starting your own flock, this book is packed full of valuable information that will help you raise and maintain a happy, healthy flock. Not only will you learn the basics like how to pick the right breeds, how to house, feed, and care for your birds, but you will also find craft, gardening, and DIY projects that will make taking care of your flock fun and entertaining!
You will find tons of information on:
- Top breed picks for kids
- What should be in a coop and how to clean the coop
- Pros and cons of free range v. chicken coops
- When to expect your first egg
- How to train your chickens to be more friendly (and even do tricks!)
- Easy egg recipes and creative chicken crafts!
A Pet With Perks
Chicken Anatomy 101
Best Breeds For Your Backyard
Bringing Home Baby
From Fluffy Butts To Egg-Laying Machines
Home Tweet Home
Predators And Playtime
What’s For Dinner
All About Eggs
Is There A Doctor In The Coop?!
Behavior And Training
More Flock Fun!